11/01/2023

Shaggy Dog

 There we were on a camping trip







Looking for a camp site in my Ford Fiesta 







With my two of my best friends







A miniature Shetland Pony called Nigel, 







And Butch an incontinent poodle cross-breed, 







I find pets so much better to get on with







Than humans







Even if one of them is incontinent.







Anyway, where was I?







There we were, 







Trying to find a place to camp for the night 







And all we wanted







Was a good night's sleep







And something to eat







And in the morning a cup of coffee







And an hour's golf practise







On perfecting our swing







You really need to work on your swing







If you want to get any good at golf.







Luckily Nigel, saw in the distance







What the perfect spot







I could tell by the way he pointed his hoof.







Hurrah!!!







We said.







At last, an evening of barbecued burgers 







And beer







And to round off the evening







A few fireworks 







Whilst Butch and I would ride Nigel 







He can't sleep unless he's had a good ride







And playing Wagner's Ride of the Valkyries on my flugelhorn, 







He needs a bit of music before he can settle down







It needs to be played loudly as he's a bit deaf










Bollocks!!!







Did I mention that by this time I was busting for a piss?