10/02/2012

Posterity

And one day...






...it hits you...






...your insignificance...






...and you start...







...to think...







...about leaving your mark...






...to allay a hidden, primal fear...






...that you will be forgotten...






...you want to be remembered...






...you want to leave a message to the future...






...that proclaims...






...I LIVED...






...I LOVED...







...I EXISTED...






...for one brief moment I existed...







...Hear me...






Hear me, future people...






...I am like you...






...do not forget me...






...and then in front of you...







...you see your opportunity...




...a table on a train...






...a Class 377 Electrostar train table if you want to be pendantic about it...






...and carefully...







...laboriously...






...you carve your message of humanness to the citizens of future.